Spread the love
- Provides strategies, tools and guidance to navigate the challenges of parenting.
- Identifies and builds on your strengths with your personal coach’s insight and encouragement.
- Receive confidential, judgment free guidance and support.
- Sessions are 45-50 minutes over video conference.
- Strengthens your family’s life by empowering your parenting.
Lisa R. is a thoughtful, decisive parent with a strong background in education. Her knowledge of child development and experience working with kids of all ages makes her well-qualified to coach parents in the best methods to fit their particular circumstance. She is a caring listener, focused on helping parents problem-solve the many challenges of raising children.
Dr. Grengs has been an inspiration to many of us and shows us, as parents, how to prepare our kids for school and their life’s journey with patience and realizing that each child is an individual and appreciating each child’s individual qualities.
Spending time with Lisa R. was both informational and enlightening. The ease of being able to work with her from the comfort of my own home made this even more doable for a working mom with two young kids. Lisa provided me with insight into my current parenting concerns along with some tools to keep with me throughout my parenting journey. Her advice was practical and simple and has already proven to be effective.
By Dr. Kim Grengs, Parent Coach Is your child anxious about going back to school? Is separating from you difficult…
By Lisa Edwards, Parent Coach Does your family have a special ritual or tradition? Do you use Great Grandma’s cookie…